5VZ-FE 3.4L V6 REBUILT ENGINE
Our Complete Toyota 3.4L V6 5VZ-FE Rebuilt Engine from Yota1 Performance is a dressed long block. Complete with an installed AISIN Toyota OEM timing belt, water pump, oil pump, powder-coated valve covers, and prepped and painted oil pan installed. Yota1 has quality Toyota Cores that we bring back to better than new condition with precision machining. Using the best in Factory Toyota and aftermarket parts available.
All Yota1 Performance remanufactured engines include a One Year Unlimited Mile Warranty. – Click here to read more about our Warranty.
Yota1 Performance Rebuilt Engines use Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts and some aftermarket components that provide improved quality and performance over OEM. There was a Head Gasket update in mid model year 2000 when Toyota switched from composite to MLS Head Gaskets. We have found them to be much more reliable and that is all we use.
Our engines include Break-In Oil. We require this oil to be used during the first 500 miles while your engine is breaking in.
Toyota 5VZ-FE 3.4L V6 engines are rebuilt with the following features:
- New or OEM remanufactured Cylinder Heads
- Valve Seats are Cut, Valves are Ground, Installed Height is Set, and Lash is Set to Specifications
- Cylinder Heads are Pressure Tested
- The Block is Bored, Honed, and Decked
- The Block is Magnafluxed to Check for cracks
- The Main Line on the Crankshaft is Checked for distortion and Honed if needed.
- Connecting Rods are Reconditioned, Resized, and Installed with new Factory Rod Bolts
- Optional upgrade to lighter and stronger Yota1 X-beam connecting rods is available
- Wrist Pin Bushings are Replaced and Pin Fitted
- New Pistons
- Optional upgrade to forged Yota1 Pistons is available
- New Hastings Chromoly Piston Rings with Gap Set
- Purpose built engines will often require different ring gap specification. So, let us know if you plan on using a supercharger or any other form of forced induction
- King Racing Bearings are used for Mains, Rods, and Thrust Washers
- Camshafts are Checked and Polished
- Crankshaft are Checked, Ground, and Micro-Polished
- Valve Springs are Tested and Stem Seals are Replaced
- Block Deck, Cylinder Walls, and Cylinder Head Machined surfaces are Tested and Matched to Proper Roughness Average Finish
- New Freeze Plugs are Installed
- New Cam Plugs are Installed
- Powder Coated Valve Covers are Installed
- Painted Oil Pan is Installed
- Oil Pick Up Tube is Installed
- MLS Head Gaskets are installed with new Torque to Yield Bolts
- Optional upgrade to ARP Head Studs is available
- Oil and Water Galley Plugs are Replaced with Stainless Steel Ball Plugs
- OEM Aisin Oil Pump is Installed
- OEM Aisin Water Pump is Installed
- OEM Aisin Timing Set is Installed
- New Front Crankshaft Factory Toyota is Installed
- New Rear Main Factory Toyota Seal is Installed
- Includes a Japanese Ishino Complete Install Gasket Set
Clearances are .0015 Mains and Rods
Pistons to Bore is .0018 – .0020
Thrust is .0015 – .0020
An Engine Build Sheet is included with all engine specifications as well as RA finishes
If you are having trouble with the Oil Cooler question, please click here for more information on identifying if you have an oil cooler or not.
Engines are packaged in an engine bag and banded to a small cradle and pallet.
- Competitive shipping rates to a commercial address with a forklift or loading dock. Additional charges may apply if a lift gate is required
- There is an additional charge for a residential delivery requiring a lift gate.
- Some additional charges may be avoided if there is a fork lift or loading dock at the residential address
- This item is available for pick up. Please call us to discuss a possible lead time.
- More info about shipping here
A $500 Core Charge is required for this Engine unless you are sending your core to us first. Once your core has been received, a thorough inspection is completed according to our core return guidelines. A refund check will then be issued based on approval. Please allow 30 days for your core refund to be issued.
Please see the Core Policy page to see what qualifies as a rebuildable engine core. You can bring your core when you pick up your engine or make arrangements to have it shipped to us. You are responsible for the shipping and or transportation cost of your core. When we arrange shipping, the cost is deducted from your core refund. In some circumstances, shipping your core may cost as much as your core charge. In that case, we still encourage you to send some of the lighter weight items from your core to us. We can’t make badass engines without cores, so we would rather have your core than your money.
If you have any other questions about the engine or core, please feel free to call us at (209) 869-6821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LEAD TIME MAY VARY, SO PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY
If you have any other questions about the engine or core, please feel free to call us at (209) 869-6821 or email.
Timmy The Toolman Installs a Yota1 5VZ-FE engine.