Genuine Transmission FIPG Form-In-Place-Gasket
Designed to be used for the sealing surface between the transaxle case and the transmission case.
- Sets to form an elastic body which is not affected by vibration or impact
- Maintains a stable rubber body over an operating temperature range of -76°F to 482°F
- Highly resistant to engine oil, various chemicals and coolant
- Can be used on the transmission cover, clutch housing, differential cover and carrier, extension housing, front bearing, ring retainer and rear axle shaft connection
- Five-minute tack free time
- This is the genuine transmission FIPG. Toyota recently changed their formula, you may receive pink or orange FIPG.
Assemble parts within 15 minutes after application.
Engine may be started in 1-2 hours.
Hardens to rubber-like state in 15-16 hours.