3VZ-E 3.0L ( 1988 – 1995 )
- BLOCK IS SURFACED BORED AND HONED
- RECONDITIONED OEM CYLINDER HEAD
- OEM HEAD GASKETS
- OEM FRONT AND REAR SEALS
- NEW AISIN TIMING SET ( INSTALLED )
- NEW AISIN OIL PUMP ( INSTALLED )
- NEW AISIN WATER PUMP ( INSTALLED )
- REGROUND CRANKSHAFT
- RESIZED RODS WITH NEW OEM ROD BOLTS
- RODS AND PISTONS ARE BALANCED
- HASTINGS RINGS
- KING BEARINGS
- STEEL FREEZE PLUGS
- WATER AND OIL PLUGS ARE NEW
- VALVES ARE ADJUSTED AND ENGINE IS SET AT TDC #1
- VALVE COVERS (installed)
- OIL PAN AND PICK UP TUBE (installed)
- LOWER INTAKE IS INSTALLED
- NEW OEM KNOCK SENSOR AND HARNESS (installed)
- INSTALL GASKET SET
**Break-In Oil is required to run in your new engine for the first 500 miles, please click here to purchase.
This engine comes with a ONE Year Unlimited Mile Warranty. Please see our Terms Page for more details on the warranty.
A Engine Core charge of $500.00 is required, unless your are sending your core to us first. Please choose the core charge option when checking out. choose the core charge option when checking out.
Please allow 14 days for your core charge to be returned after we receive your core and inspect it according to the core return guidelines.
Please see the Core & Warranty Policy page to see what qualifies as a rebuildable engine core. You can bring your core when you pick up your engine or make arrangements to have it shipped to us. You are responsible for the shipping and transportation cost of your core. When shipping your core, it may cost as much as your core charge. In that case, we still encourage you to send some of the lighter weight items from your core to us. We can’t make bad ass engines without cores, so we would rather have your core than your money.
THE LEAD TIME MAY VARY, SO PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY
If you have any other questions about the engine or core, please feel free to call us at (209) 869-6821 or email.