22R/RE Rebuilt Stock Toyota Engine 1985-95
WOW!! That's a lot of work for a block that we may not use!
This is a stock replacement engine with no power adders. If you're looking for something more extreme check out our Stage 1, 2 and 3. If that's still not enough, then give us a call and we can talk about stage 5's, big turbo's, nasty cams and monster fuel systems. We love custom builds!!!
To upgrade this engine's simple yet efficient power, we install a variety of custom features, including cams, oversize valves, port work, head studs, high compression pistons, full balance package and blue printing. Let us know what you want, we will build it!
STOCK LONG BLOCK 22R/RE (85-95)
- NEW CYLINDER HEAD CASTING WITH QUALITY VALVES, GUIDES, SEATS AND A PROPER VALVE JOB, NOT THE TYPICAL "OUT OF THE BOX" JUNK CYLINDER HEAD THE "OTHER" GUYS USE.
- REBUILD ROCKER ASSEMBLY
- NEW OEM (OSK) TIMING SET WITH STEEL GUIDE
- NEW TIMING COVER
- NEW OEM (AISIN) OIL PUMP
- NEW OEM (AISIN) WATER PUMP
- REGROUND CRANKSHAFT
- RESIZED RODS (both ends with new pin bushings)
- RODS AND PISTONS ARE WEIGHT MATCHED
- SEALED POWER PISTONS (Teflon coated)
- HASTINGS CHROMOLY RINGS
- KING BEARINGS
- BRASS FREEZE PLUGS (MELLING)
- ALL WATER AND OIL GALLEY PLUGS ARE NEW
- FRONT AND REAR SEALS ARE INSTALLED
- VALVES ARE ADJUSTED AND ENGINE IS SET AT TDC #1
- COMPLETE INSTALL GASKET SET
- INCLUDES 6 QTS BREAK IN OIL
Add-On Performance Items:
- Adjustable Cam Gear (installed and degreed) $150.00 NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE IN CALIFORNIA
- Dual Row Conversion $225
- ARP Head Studs $160
- ARP Main Studs $100
- ARP Rod Bolts $65
- Eagle H-Beam Connecting Rods $360
ENGINES ARE IN AN ENGINE BAG AND BANDED TO A SMALL ENGINE PALLET
A Engine Core charge of $400.00 is required, unless you're sending your core to us first. Please choose the core charge option when checking out.
Please allow 14 days for your core charge to be returned after we receive your core and inspect it according to the core return guidelines.
Please see the Core Policy page to see what qualifies as a rebuildable core. You can bring your core when you pick up your engine or make arrangements to have it shipped to us. You are responsible for the shipping and transportation cost of your core. When shipping your core, it may cost as much as your core charge. In that case, we still encourage you to send some of the lighter weight items from your core to us. We can't make bad ass engines without cores, so we would rather have your core than your money.
**** WE OFFER FLAT RATE SHIPPING OF $200.00 ON ALL OUR ENGINES TO THE LOWER 48 STATES TO A COMMERCIAL ADDRESS WITH A FORKLIFT AVAILABLE. IF YOU NEED YOUR ENGINE SHIPPED TO A RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS WITH LIFT GATE ASSISTANCE, IT WILL BE $120 MORE ****
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP, PLEASE CALL TO SCHEDULE.
If you have any other questions about the engine or core, please feel free to call us at (209) 869-6821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org