Spark Plug TOYOTA 3VZ 1988-1995, 2RZ 3RZ 1996-2004 DENSO
DENSO Spark Plug
2RZ, 3RZ 1995-2004
DENSO U-Groove spark plug provides a patented U-shaped ground electrode.
This electrode was developed to meet the demand for improved ignitability, which is necessary for an increase of efficiency in emission gas purification and fuel consumption. The U-Groove gives the flame a groove to grow in, thereby creating a larger flame front for a more complete combustion even in the case of lean air-fuel mixture. A conventional, flat ground electrode design of regular plugs crushes the flame preventing full spark potential.The distinctive five-rib insulator in purified alumina prevents leakage and flashover, while dual internal copper-glass seals and a copper-core center electrode with nickel-alloy tip assure reliable spark delivery.
Features and Benefits:
- 100 percent pre-fired to ensure reliable operation
- Patented U-Grove ground electrode
- Bonded; center electrode and insulator for a gas-tight seal
- Copper core center electrode for superior thermal conductivity
- Unique five-rib insulator reduces flashover
- Patented U-groove ground electrode design fires leaner mixtures than conventional plugs
- Precision machine-rolled threads reduce seizing and cross-threading in delicate aluminum heads
- Wide range of part numbers for thousands of applications, including classic and collector cars